What was the brief
We were appointed to support Eric Wright Facilities Management to procure a CAFM system to support their expanding portfolio of properties.
What did we do
We undertook the full procurement exercise including the following:
- Proposal of CAFM suppliers to approach and make initial contact;
- Development of a high level CAFM functionality requirement paper for discussion with providers;
- Arranging and attendance at the presentation / discussion sessions with CAFM providers;
- Review initial proposals from CAFM providers in respect of functionality and costs;
- Issue recommendations report for preferred product / supplier to EWFM;
- Liaise with EWFM and CAFM supplier to develop detailed specification for solution;
- Support the development of CAFM system reporting functionality; and
- Assist EWFM in the extraction of data from E-Vision and population of new CAFM system (incl. PPM task schedules etc).
A CAFM supplier was appointed and the implementation was carried out successfully.
EWFM have been a “repeat” customer for a number of years now and were pleased with the support that we offered on this project and also continue to support them in other areas including asset condition surveys and LC fund sufficiency work.